Why We Are Unique
For a local health-related charity, Bundaberg Health Services Foundation is quite unique in that:
- Money raised locally is spent locally to benefit the health and well-being of local people.
- Money you donate for equipment purchases goes to help our patient services.
- Donating to the Foundation helps ALL local people, regardless of whether you have private health insurance or whether you’re a public patient. Because we fund community health projects as well as Bundaberg Hospital projects.
- The Foundation does not fund anything that government budgets provide.
- We provide the extras that are so vital to patient comfort and care
- All donations over $2 are tax deductible (receipts provided).
Since it was established in 1999 over $500,000 has been spent on medical equipment, training and facilities to improve the comfort of patients and their families.
After 5 years and almost 60,000 passengers and 38,000 kms the old buggy needed a break. After halting the...
Genesis have this wonderful raffle in their Hope Street clinic that they are fundraising for us! Tickets are $1...
A little kindness can make all the difference in someone's day - see how Marie Routh's dedication to volunteering is...
Get the latest news!
Subscribe below to get the latest news from Bundaberg Health Services Foundation straight to your inbox